Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Erica

Hi !

My name is Erica. I am only 16 years old. Next year, in August I will be 17 years old. I live in la Llagosta, at 10 min by train from Barcelona. I live with my parents and with my sister, she is 21 years old. I don't have any pets, but I love animals.

The timetable of my school is from 8:00 to 14:30. I am studing to be a scientist. I go to school by car although I live very near the school...because I am so lazy...I go to school every day except on Saturday and Sunday.

I like pop music, house music and all kinds of music more or less. In my free time I work at the library, I am a librarian, I teach basketball to 10-years-old boys, I go to an English school, I am a player of basketball and of course in my free time I surf on Facebook, I hope you know what this means. Last week, on Saturday I went to a disco, because it was de birthday of a good friend, it was relly good!

I used to swim, but I left the team because I was bored. My favourite subject at school...if I need to tell you one, is Biology I think it's interesting.

I went to Turkey with school exchange for a week two years ago. We were only 5 girls...however it was really fantastic! I love traveling and meeting people, I go abroad every year: Italy, French, Greece, Egypt, England, Germany..and I hope to go to the Netherlands!

From Barcelona,

Erica Guinó

No comments:

Post a Comment