Friday, November 19, 2010

Title?

Hello, my name is Óscar and I am 17 years old (for the moment). I am currently studying 1st batxillerat for the second time (A levels in technology) ... because I'm repeating (obviously I studied "a lot"). From 8:00h to 14:30h, I live in the INS Marina, but otherwise I have a beautiful home to sleep just 5 minutes from school.

I live with my
parents, my sister of 14 years old and my pets: My dog Trina, a giant Schnauzer, my cat Coco and Gris, a rabbit. The birds: a magpie, and, approximately 15-20 parakeets. I can’t forget the fishes, turtles, hamsters and my favorite: My two big-spiders (Taran and Tula, because in Spanish a big-spider is a tarantula). Unfortunately, you can’t meet them because they will die before the exchange. Also I have a Geko (like a salamander) and Pogona (like a smaller iguana).

In my free time, when I'm not taking care of t
he animals, walking the dog or on the computer, I like being with my friends and walking around, watching movies and basically laughing. I like any kind of music, so I listen to the radio and do not know what else to write ... so... Bye


From Spain,


Óscar