Monday, November 22, 2010

nina


Hi everyone!

My name is Nina. I'm 15 years old. I'm a student of the Winkler Prins college. And I'm in Havo4.
I live in a house in Veendam with my parents, brother and sister. I have always lived in Veendam. My sister is 12 years old and my brother is 9 years old. I also have pets, a dog and a hamster. And we have fish in a pond.
I go to school everyday, i go by bike. It's about 15 minuten from my house. School starts everyday at 08:00.
In my free time i like doing a lot of different things, like playing volleyball, I train 3 times a week. And almost every saturday I have a match. I also like MSN, hanging out with friends, having fun, watching tv and i love music. I almost like every kind of music, pop music, house music especially. I also have Twitter and Facebook.
I really love the summer. Because of the weather and the sun. And because of the vacation. In the vacation we go on holiday to another country. Last summer i went to France. Next summer I hopefully go to Italy or Danmark and my best friend is going with me. So I'm really excited about it!
And the exchange.. It's my first time i go on an exchange. I think it's a great opportunity. And i think it's a lot of fun and hope there's much to learn. And i love Spain!
I hope to see you soon!

xx From Veendam,

Nina.

No comments:

Post a Comment