Monday, November 22, 2010

Eline


Hello!


My name is Eline. I'm 16 years old and I live in the city Veendam. I go to school at the Winkler Prins, I'm now in the fourth grade. My parents are divorced, I live at both of the houses. At my mothers house I live with my mother and my younger brother he is 13 years old. When I am at my fathers house I live there also with my younger brother, my father and stephmother. I also have a younger stephsister she is also 16 and 2 stephbrothers they are 21 and 23.

I go to school by bike, it takes me 5 minutes to go to school..


When I'm not working or go to school I like to watch movies, listening to music ( most of the time I listen to rock music, but when I go out I also like house music) and having fun with friends! :)


In the future I want to study Journalism and after that I think I'm going to study politics on the university.. The subjects the I like are social science and art the subjects that i dislike are economic and maths..


I'm looking forward to go to spain, because I like to meet new people and to travel :)


Kisses,


Eline

No comments:

Post a Comment