Monday, November 15, 2010

Sandra


Hi!

I’m Sandra. I’m sixteen years old, since last week (5th November).


I have always lived in La Llagosta. La Llagosta is a little town, maybe it can be a bit boring, because you always see the same things, but the good thing is that you have more freedom, and it’s very near Barcelona, the big city. I live in a flat with my family, 10 minutes from school.


I’m studying technology batxillerat (A levels). I’m really interested in drawing, and in the future, I will study Architecture at the university.


In my free time, I like painting, reading, listening to music (rock music especially) chatting with my friends and going to the gym. I really like the indoor cycling class. At the weekends, I always try to be with my friends, because they are so cheerful and fun.


It isn’t the first time I am part of an exchange. In 2008, I went to Turkey, and it was a very good experience. This is why I wanna repeat.

I 'm looking forward to going to Holland, because but I love travelling!

If you come, I think you will love Barcelona, because it is a fantastic city...

See you soon!

Sandra Pacho

No comments:

Post a Comment