Monday, October 18, 2010

Nati



Hi everyone!

My name's Nati and I'm a teacher of English at a secondary school in La Llagosta. This town is 13 km away from Barcelona, and the train station is very near the school.

I live in a flat in Barcelona with my child and I get to school by train. I usually have lunch at home with my son. He's sixteen years old and is studying to be a mechanic.

In my free time I like doing lots of different things, like rollerblading, going on excursions, going to the theatre, to the cinema and sometimes I go dancing too. I'm learning how to dance salsa and will soon learn how to film and edit my recordings. I like technology!

I'm keen on travelling and went to Greece and Berlin last summer holidays. At the beginning of December I'm going to travel to Marrakech with a group of friends.

I also speak German, and that proved to be very useful when I travelled to Austria and Germany.

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nati, hello students,

    Nice that I can use this blog. I think it is a good idea to let the students communicate and getting know to each other on this platform. For the Spanish students I am Herman Bruins, head of a big department in the Winkler Prins college in Veendam. Veendam is a little town in the North of Holland. We are a school with more partnerschools in Europe. We are glad that your school is now one of our partners. All the students who visited us were very enthousiastic. After your visit to Holland you will be tired because we organise a very busy program. You will like it!!!
    So let me say: Welcome in Veendam.
    The same week you are coming also other partnerschools wiil come. They are from Velletri (near Rome in Italy), from Riga (Latvia) and from Gdansk (Poland). Some programparts are together (like the big disco in school) other are seperated.
    Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself.
    I am married and i have two children (20 and 18 years old. I like playing tennis and cycling (a very populair sport in Holland). I have your beautiful town a few years ago. the son of our Spanish friends (from Palma) is studying in a technical university in Barcelona. Further I like art so i admire the architect Gaudi. I think he is a genious. When Barca is playing and it is broadcasted on the Dutch tv I always try to watch. Barca plays the most positive football of the world. At last: I want to congratulate yoy with the world soccer cup. Spain was the best. in fact I was ashmed for the rough way the Dutch team played. Sorry for that!
    Hope to see you all in Veendam,

    Greetings from a Holland,

    Herman Bruins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone!

    My name is Nina Smid. I'm 15 years old.I'm a student of the Winkler Prins college. I'm doing HAVO and i'm in Havo4.
    I live in a house in Veendam with my parents, brother and sister. And i go to school by bike.
    In my free time i like doing a lot of different things, like playing volleyball, MSN, hanging out with friends, listening to music, having fun and watching tv.
    I really love the summer. Because of the weather and the sun. And because of the vacation. In the vacation we go on holiday to another country. Last summer i went to France. Next summer I hopefully go to Italy or Danmark and my best friend is going with me. So I'm really excited about it! And the exchange.. I think it's a great opportunity. And i think it's a lot of fun and hope there's much to learn.
    Well, i think that's it..

    xoxo.
    Nina.

    ReplyDelete